Here are some Blog Optimization Techniques for Novices. Do you want to make your blog stand out? Blogs are created for different objectives and purposes. Some people create blogs to advertise the products of their company. Similarly some develop blogs or websites to earn some money online. You can obtain both objectives from your blogs. It is very easy to create and develop blogs as compared to websites. It takes only a few hours to create a blog for personal use.
On the other hand if you want to create a blog for business use then it will require more effort and energy. Therefore before creating any blog you should know about the purpose of blog creating. You should have step by stay guide and information so that you can create the perfect blog for the development of your business.
1. Blog development steps
Blog development steps are listed below
- Choose web hosting service for your blog
- Decide domain name
- Purchase important web development software like Wordpress and many others.
- Create a glossary on your blog and research famous keywords.
- Create sitemap, tags, bookmarks and templates for your blog.
- Place the URL of your blog on various famous websites.
- Design your blog with the help of software and programs.
These are very essential steps of blog development and creation. You can create a perfect and best blog after following these points. Now step by step guide is also present online to support you. You just need to follow the steps and complete the process. Visual and video guide is also present for beginners.
The main objective of these guides is to convey comprehensive information to novices. Blog optimization is more important than blog development. You can develop or create any blog in a few hours but blog optimization takes several weeks. Therefore you should also focus on blog optimization process.
2. Blog optimization tips
The main objective of blog optimization is to attain higher ranking on search engine. You cannot obtain good ranking without blog optimization technique. Some important tips of blog optimization are listed below
- Submit URLs of your blog on popular websites.
- You can use paid directories like Yahoo! and WOW.
- Place your comments on the blogs of others and request them to comment your blog.
- Invite visitors to give feedback on your blog.
- Post related information and images regularly.
- Keep your blog up to date because visitors like recent information.
- Reply to feedbacks of your clients or visitors because it will create better impact.
- You should provide a reference and tag to each picture on your blog.
- Google attracts sites containing the latest information
- Use social websites to increase the traffic on your blog.
3. Level of contents on your blog
It is important to add information to your blog in the form of articles and essays. You should use simple language and wording in the articles so that everyone can understand it. Use of complicated and difficult vocabulary will create bad impact on average readers.