Want to show some piece of code in your post to your readers ?? Normally when you insert some code with HTML tags in your blogger composer , it will be executed and the result will be shown instead of code.In such a case How to show code with HTML tags to your readers.
Its very simple. All you have to do is
- Copy the HTML code you want to add to your post in a notepad .
- In the notepad , go to Edit –> Replace
- A dialogue window will pop up . In the window , type > in the text box “Find what ” and type > in the text box ” Replace with “. Do the same for < class=”fullpost”>
- Now copy the entire code and use it in your blogger composer .
- Now publish the posts and the tags < and > which used will be shown as <> in your blog .
Hope this will help the new blogger users .
If you have any doubts , suggestion then feel free to comments here.